Hi, i'm Marian!
Blessings,


Welcome to the Color Wheel Gallery! I'm Marian, a mommy of two wonderful Children, a Professional Gospel Vocalist, Entrepreneur and a Blogger. This Blog is for Beauty, Fashion, Inspiration, Lifestyle, Product Reviews, and Videos. I have recently worked with Pure Flix, Abbe Glasses, Astonishing Skin Care, skin1.com, Amorroco Argan Oil, The Make up Miser, Orglamix Cosmetics, Salty Cosmetics, Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques, Mary Kay, Markwins, Caboodles, The Organic Face, Amazing Cosmetics, Billion Dollar Brows, House of Lashes, Olay, Cover Girl among others.
Oh, yes! I can't forget "Sent by You, made by me" my new greeting card service. Just look for the logo on the side bar or at the bottom of the post to view my work and to put in your order.:) If you are a company and would like to send your products for review, let's get in touch!

The Aphrodite Palette From Bad Habit Beauty

 I Just got the Aphrodite palette in the mail.☺️ These shades are pigmented and beautiful and for only 10 bucks plus free shipping on the shophush_ app which you can download on the google play store for Android or on the App store on I phone.
The 18 shadows are a dupe for the Huda Beauty Rose Gold palette but without the $65 dollar 💵 tag. I can’t wait to play with it! It sold out once so get it before they are gone again.




Here are some finger swatches of the #aphroditepalette. There’s a mix of mattes, shimmers and texture making it fun and versatile. So far, they feel creamy and buttery and can be a bit messy but that's how the Huda Beauty one was as well when I switched it at Sephora.




I was very pleased with the packaging and that no damage was made to the palette in shipment       thanks to all that bubble wrap. 😀

I can't wait to see how they perform on my eyes! Stay Tuned...

Comments

  1. Wow, The blog looks great. Thanks for sharing the information with us. You can also visit hauteher beauty tips for ladies

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment