Hi, i'm Marian!
Blessings,


Welcome to the Color Wheel Gallery! I'm Marian, a mommy of two wonderful Children, a Professional Gospel Vocalist, Entrepreneur and a Blogger. This Blog is for Beauty, Fashion, Inspiration, Lifestyle, Product Reviews, and Videos. I have recently worked with Pure Flix, Abbe Glasses, Astonishing Skin Care, skin1.com, Amorroco Argan Oil, The Make up Miser, Orglamix Cosmetics, Salty Cosmetics, Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques, Mary Kay, Markwins, Caboodles, The Organic Face, Amazing Cosmetics, Billion Dollar Brows, House of Lashes, Olay, Cover Girl among others.
Oh, yes! I can't forget "Sent by You, made by me" my new greeting card service. Just look for the logo on the side bar or at the bottom of the post to view my work and to put in your order.:) If you are a company and would like to send your products for review, let's get in touch!

New Hair Change with Guy Tang Mydentity


I was very confused on what I wanted may hair to look like after dying my highlights magenta. My birthday is coming up in December and I'll be hitting 43 so I thought to myself maybe some more pink highlights but in a softer shade or caramel blonde.
So, I  decided to get my hair chopped off into a chin length straight bob and got some hair color ideas from my friends on FB.
One friend reached out to me who happened to be a hairstylist and she came up with this concoction which I like to call Galaxy Hair but in a cool way. The highlights idea was gone and a full head of hair color was on the horizon.
She used Guy Tang's new color line called Mydentity. But the process to get my dark hair this galactic took hours but the end result was worth it.


                                                    Here's the Before!
                                             Here's the Between! 
                                            Yep I went there! 😂


   My hair reached a level 9 and this was this was the inspo picture we decided on using.
 She did a shadow root using a demi- permanent using Dusty Lavender and 6 volume in developer shown here which turned into a dark purple.

Then for the rest of my hair she combined Pink Diamond and Ultra Violet to create a Lavender shade.


After doing chemistry on my hair, this was the  final and fabulous result and I was very very pleased. :)






So far, I have gotten so many compliments and my hubby even loves it! Of course, with hair like this hight maintenance is involved like conditioning it and touching up the color frequently to keep it vibrant. Let's see how long it lasts, me and my hair phases...

If you are in Florida and would like Alexandria do to your hair contact her at 407-335-8635

Comments

  1. Amazing post, would you mind checking mine? haute her girl hope you will love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment