Hi, i'm Marian!
Blessings,


Welcome to the Color Wheel Gallery! I'm Marian, a mommy of two wonderful Children, a Professional Gospel Vocalist, Entrepreneur and a Blogger. This Blog is for Beauty, Fashion, Inspiration, Lifestyle, Product Reviews, and Videos. I have recently worked with Pure Flix, Abbe Glasses, Astonishing Skin Care, skin1.com, Amorroco Argan Oil, The Make up Miser, Orglamix Cosmetics, Salty Cosmetics, Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques, Mary Kay, Markwins, Caboodles, The Organic Face, Amazing Cosmetics, Billion Dollar Brows, House of Lashes, Olay, Cover Girl among others.
Oh, yes! I can't forget "Sent by You, made by me" my new greeting card service. Just look for the logo on the side bar or at the bottom of the post to view my work and to put in your order.:) If you are a company and would like to send your products for review, let's get in touch!

Bad Habit Beauty Aphrodite Palette eye looks and sneak peek to the new launch


Hello, I hope everyone is having a blessed and productive day! In my last post, I introduced the Bad Habit Beauty Aphrodite palette with some swatches. Recently,  I was able to play with it.  Here are some quick and easy looks I did using this bad boy palette. The quality of these shadows are superb! All you need is eye primer and water or mixing medium or setting spray to work with the textured shadows to get the best results.



For the first look I created, I used Coy, Flirt, Blushing and the uniquely textured shadow Crush. To get the intense vibrancy of Crush I used it with the NYX dewy finish spray and the longevity was greater than I expected. 



Here's the second look I did with the shades Coy, Romance, Blushing and Beauty. I used Beauty with the same setting spray to intensify the color more on the lids. This Palette is worth all the hype! Not too mention the 10 💵 price tag.☺️ 




To my surprise on IG, I saw this! Yeah! Bad Habit is coming out with another dupe for the Huda Beauty palette and this time it's for her Desert Dusk. Bad Habit will name thiers Athena pictured below.  I can't wait for this new launch (clapping my hands excitedly)
If you missed my last post, here's the linky:) The Aphrodite palette
Stay tuned for more on the Color Wheel Gallery💕