Hi, i'm Marian!
Blessings,


Welcome to the Color Wheel Gallery! I'm Marian, a mommy of two wonderful Children, a Professional Gospel Vocalist, Entrepreneur and a Blogger. This Blog is for Beauty, Fashion, Inspiration, Lifestyle, Product Reviews, and Videos. I have recently worked with Pure Flix, Abbe Glasses, Astonishing Skin Care, skin1.com, Amorroco Argan Oil, The Make up Miser, Orglamix Cosmetics, Salty Cosmetics, Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques, Mary Kay, Markwins, Caboodles, The Organic Face, Amazing Cosmetics, Billion Dollar Brows, House of Lashes, Olay, Cover Girl among others.
Oh, yes! I can't forget "Sent by You, made by me" my new greeting card service. Just look for the logo on the side bar or at the bottom of the post to view my work and to put in your order.:) If you are a company and would like to send your products for review, let's get in touch!

Carnival Conquest: ARUBA

Welcome back my beautiful friends!
Thank you for taking the time to read about my Carnival Conquest travels.
Here's the last post from my wonderful Spring Break vacay.
Our last port on the cruise was Aruba. Unfortunately, I did not have a good experience there because of a mishap that happened at the beach with one of the employees that worked there and left me shaken but the beach was very beautiful. The trip to the beach was very unique in itself. We took a crew member's advice and decided on Baby Beach on the southern part of the island. This beach is supposed be less touristic and very beautiful for snorkeling at 8ft level.
So we took 45 minutes on two public buses. The first bus was very hot, no AC so the driver left his doors open. We stopped everywhere where there was a bus stop pickup. There were so many students on the bus too from different schools. I loved that I saw many different nationalities and that they too spoke Spanish. Then after that long hot ride seeing the neighborhoods and cacti, we arrived at another bus terminal to catch another bus but this time it was a mini van with AC. 
The family and I spent less than an hour on the beach because of the incident and plus to use the bathroom that I had to wait 40 minutes to open was a cover charge of 2 bucks on top of that. It was ridiculous! After all was over, the employee apologized for what had happened including his coworkers for the drama that occurred. Unfortunately, I can't explain what happened because it's traumatic, embarrassing and upsetting. Anyway, we did not enjoy Aruba as planned and waited 40 more minutes to catch transportation. I didn't even want a souvenir from there that's how upset I was. Next time and if there is a next time, I will go to the busy beaches or places and not the secluded ones. 
Here are some pictures...

 






Nope this was not the bus we trekked on for 40 minutes. Whew! 

The mini bus was the second ride to get to the beach. 
Way better.
 

Baby Beach has a Flintstone theme and it has one bar and an expensive bathroom lol oh yes one worker was dressed as Fred. 
 










 
I captured what the town looked like from the boat. The downtown area was really colorful and pretty with lots of shops. I should have skipped the beach and stayed in town. 😊
 

Stay tuned for more upcoming posts! 😘