Hi, i'm Marian!
Blessings,


Welcome to the Color Wheel Gallery! I'm Marian, a mommy of two wonderful Children, a Professional Gospel Vocalist, Entrepreneur and a Blogger. This Blog is for Beauty, Fashion, Inspiration, Lifestyle, Product Reviews, and Videos. I have recently worked with Pure Flix, Abbe Glasses, Astonishing Skin Care, skin1.com, Amorroco Argan Oil, The Make up Miser, Orglamix Cosmetics, Salty Cosmetics, Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques, Mary Kay, Markwins, Caboodles, The Organic Face, Amazing Cosmetics, Billion Dollar Brows, House of Lashes, Olay, Cover Girl among others.
Oh, yes! I can't forget "Sent by You, made by me" my new greeting card service. Just look for the logo on the side bar or at the bottom of the post to view my work and to put in your order.:) If you are a company and would like to send your products for review, let's get in touch!

Spring Break 2017 on The Carnival Conquest

Hello Friends😁
I know, I have been MIA so I wanted to share with you some Spring Break Vacay pics from my Carnival Conquest cruise. My hubby surprised the kids and I to an 8 day experience at sea visiting beautiful islands such as Grand Turk, The Dominican Republic, Curaçao and Aruba.
Unfortunately, it was rainy in Grand Turk so we decided not to get off the ship because we had already visited the beach there two years ago which was gorgeous. So, we stayed on board and I got to take some pics from the deck.

     Grand Turk



Then we headed to La Romana in the beautiful Dominican Republic. Everyone we encountered was friendly. We didn't do excursions but we did get a taxi who charged us a great price and took us and stayed with us while being our tour guide. His name was Alex and he drove us through a luxurious resort called Casa de Campo, a breaktaking river view of Altos de Chavon and a 16th century replica of a Mediterranean village and into town where we shared a meal together at Pica Pollo.

                      La Romana

                 
                 The movies Anaconda and Rambo were filmed here at this pool as well some other films.






















                      The three important instruments used in playing the genre of Merengue Tipico.
                      The accordion, the tambora and the güira:)
                   
                      My daughter trying to play the güira:)

                      My little guy played the güira well:)

Many famous singers such as Frank Sinatra and latin artists have sung and played here at this 5,000 seat amphitheater. Jlo will be singing here next in April. I actually got recorded doing a sound check of one of my songs here. LOL all in fun and experience.


                   
                      Heres an old but beautiful and peaceful Catholic church in La Romana.

                   
                     I just loved the artwork in one of the shops it reads " Jesus is the bread of life"
                     
                      Here's Alex:) Lord bless him. He is a great tour guide.

    My sweet wire artisan bracelet with my name on it, so precious and unique.
    A man named Miguel after my father, crafted it right before my eyes.








La Romana was so beautiful! I'm so happy my kids got to experience a little bit of the Dominican Culture. I'm Puerto Rican so they are our neighbors and they definitely expressed that with a warm welcome when we arrived. 💖


Stay tuned for more pictures of our Carnival Conquest Cruise. Next Curaçao! 













Comments

Post a Comment