Hi, i'm Marian!
Blessings,


Welcome to the Color Wheel Gallery! I'm Marian, a mommy of two wonderful Children, a Professional Gospel Vocalist, Entrepreneur and a Blogger. This Blog is for Beauty, Fashion, Inspiration, Lifestyle, Product Reviews, and Videos. I have recently worked with Pure Flix, Abbe Glasses, Astonishing Skin Care, skin1.com, Amorroco Argan Oil, The Make up Miser, Orglamix Cosmetics, Salty Cosmetics, Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques, Mary Kay, Markwins, Caboodles, The Organic Face, Amazing Cosmetics, Billion Dollar Brows, House of Lashes, Olay, Cover Girl among others.
Oh, yes! I can't forget "Sent by You, made by me" my new greeting card service. Just look for the logo on the side bar or at the bottom of the post to view my work and to put in your order.:) If you are a company and would like to send your products for review, let's get in touch!

Carnival Conquest Cruise To Curaçao

Let's visit Curaçao shall we?
I really enjoyed walking around in this beautiful Dutch island. The people were so beautiful and friendly. They spoke various languages and Spanish was one of them.
During the day the hubby and decided to go alone while the kids were at camp on the ship. We shopped a bit, walked around and took photos. Then in the evening we picked up our kids and strolled into the town again. The kids weren't too thrilled at what they saw because they had entered the Curaçao night life which I didn't  blame them because it was for adults. Although, it looked pretty  lit, it wasn't for me as well. I definitely preferred it during the day.
Here are some fun pictures and yes I loved how the ship looked as a back drop.😂









The hubby💕









We laughed at the sign. You know 7 eleven 😁





We saw 2 of the crew members. Barbara our kid's camp Ocean coach who is dating the ship's music director, they are great people and make a beautiful couple.

Ahh, the interesting bridge that separates to let the boats pass by. When that happens you are left behind on the other side with no way out until the gate reopens and the bridge comes back into place.


See they are trapped from reaching the other side LOL



I would definitely like to return and tour more of the island and it's many attractions.
So much beauty and history there! 


Next up Aruba! Stay tuned🤗