Hi, i'm Marian!
Blessings,


Welcome to the Color Wheel Gallery! I'm Marian, a mommy of two wonderful Children, a Professional Gospel Vocalist, Entrepreneur and a Blogger. This Blog is for Beauty, Fashion, Inspiration, Lifestyle, Product Reviews, and Videos. I have recently worked with Pure Flix, Abbe Glasses, Astonishing Skin Care, skin1.com, Amorroco Argan Oil, The Make up Miser, Orglamix Cosmetics, Salty Cosmetics, Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques, Mary Kay, Markwins, Caboodles, The Organic Face, Amazing Cosmetics, Billion Dollar Brows, House of Lashes, Olay, Cover Girl among others.
Oh, yes! I can't forget "Sent by You, made by me" my new greeting card service. Just look for the logo on the side bar or at the bottom of the post to view my work and to put in your order.:) If you are a company and would like to send your products for review, let's get in touch!

Our First Family Vacation: Carnival Cruise

The So far it's been a great vacation, that's why I have been Mia on The Color Wheel Gallery.

My family and I are on our first family vacation and we chose to get away on the Carnival Sunshine to the Carribean.

Oh, yes my manicure with the Essie Appliqués are still holding on all but one, the pinky finger nail on the right hand so that means more purchases of these when I return. 

As for the Islands we have been to St. Marten which was very beautiful and relaxing and I was able to visit an Inglot cosmetic store which I have never been.

The lady was super sweet and let me swatch all I wanted lol

I will have a separate post on that soon.

Today, we docked at St. Kitts but decided to stay on the boat and enjoy the less congested areas of the ship like the serenity decks, the pool ect.

Here are some photos thus far..





This is a view a St. Kitts from the top deck:) 

I'll be back with more 😘