Hi, i'm Marian!
Blessings,


Welcome to the Color Wheel Gallery! I'm Marian, a mommy of two wonderful Children, a Professional Gospel Vocalist, Entrepreneur and a Blogger. This Blog is for Beauty, Fashion, Inspiration, Lifestyle, Product Reviews, and Videos. I have recently worked with Pure Flix, Abbe Glasses, Astonishing Skin Care, skin1.com, Amorroco Argan Oil, The Make up Miser, Orglamix Cosmetics, Salty Cosmetics, Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques, Mary Kay, Markwins, Caboodles, The Organic Face, Amazing Cosmetics, Billion Dollar Brows, House of Lashes, Olay, Cover Girl among others.
Oh, yes! I can't forget "Sent by You, made by me" my new greeting card service. Just look for the logo on the side bar or at the bottom of the post to view my work and to put in your order.:) If you are a company and would like to send your products for review, let's get in touch!

My First Inglot Shadows


When I was on my Carnival Cruise with the family, we stopped at a port called Saint Marten which was a very beautiful island.

We went to the beach and as I sat down and watched was all around me, I spotted a boutique from afar called Inglot.

I was giddy because Inglot is a well known makeup company from Poland and they sell everything from makeup brushes to shadows ect.

I finally made my way into the store and saw all the shadows and began to swatch away, you know the feeling of a little kid at a candy store? Me, LOL

The ladies were sweet and so was the fact everything was tax and duty free.

So I caved in and bought two shadows for 9 bucks each.

The shadows are in trio shades but the price of each shadow of the same color on the trio would be 14 bucks each so I went for the trios.

Each shadow they sell comes in a little plastic bubble package then you can purchase their magnetic palettes separately to fill them.

I opted out from getting the palettes and chose the 2 freedom system shadows in Blues/purples in number 128 shimmer and in matte Yellows in 103.

So, I'm guessing this is how their colors in shadows and lippies are found by a number system instead of color names.

The shadows are very pigmented, buttery and beautiful.
I swatched them on my wrist without primer so the intensity of these shades would pop even more with primer.

As I was leaving the island, I saw a huge billboard for Inglot which was pretty cool.


And here are the Inglot goodies :)



One of the ladies that attended me, was nice enough to give me a free red lippie sample in Red 64.
It has a candy scent and it is silky and beautiful and highly pigmented.

 Inglot makeup is available on their site at Inglot USA or check here for a store near you 
or  World Wide



Stay tuned for more posts on the ...