Hi, i'm Marian!
Blessings,


Welcome to the Color Wheel Gallery! I'm Marian, a mommy of two wonderful Children, a Professional Gospel Vocalist, Entrepreneur and a Blogger. This Blog is for Beauty, Fashion, Inspiration, Lifestyle, Product Reviews, and Videos. I have recently worked with Pure Flix, Abbe Glasses, Astonishing Skin Care, skin1.com, Amorroco Argan Oil, The Make up Miser, Orglamix Cosmetics, Salty Cosmetics, Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques, Mary Kay, Markwins, Caboodles, The Organic Face, Amazing Cosmetics, Billion Dollar Brows, House of Lashes, Olay, Cover Girl among others.
Oh, yes! I can't forget "Sent by You, made by me" my new greeting card service. Just look for the logo on the side bar or at the bottom of the post to view my work and to put in your order.:) If you are a company and would like to send your products for review, let's get in touch!

Essence Cosmetics: All About Candies Eyeshadow Palette and Tutorial


Yesterday, I reviewed All about Paradise from Essence Cosmetics and today is "all about Candies". 
These beautifully pigmented pastel shadows are shimmery with a buttery texture. 
All about Candies can be worn as a base or as a wash of color to create soft eye looks.

The 6 pastel colors included are yellow, pink, lilac, peach, blue and a mint green.


Here are the swatches! 
The one on the right is searched with primer making them pop more and pigmented.

When I saw All about Candies, it reminded me of the Sigma Creme de Couture Palette. And I said to myself "I'll grab All about Candies to act as a base for the Sigma ones. The two are pictured below.


So before using them as bases, I tried them as straight shadows with only primer. 
I must say I was a little disappointed with the way it showed on my eyes.
They creased on me in the hot sun and they looked very sheer.
But when I layered the sigma ones on top they looked very nice.
I do think nextime, I should add a sticky base like a NXY jumbo pencil in milk so they can show up more when I apply them alone.

So, here's an example on how they showed up layered with the Creme De Couture.
My favorite in the essence palette is the blue shadow.
Oops, I didn't wear mascara here or a lip product. Lol
But these are definately pastels that will brighten your eyes and give you a bright eyed awaken fresh look.

Now, here's a YouTube tutorial from Emma Norggard I found that can give you an idea if you want to try them yourself for $4.99 at Ulta.




 Most of these video tutorials are from over seas because Essence Cosmetics is from Germany and they are branched out in Europe, Canada, and North America.


Here's thier site for more info on products and locations  http://www.essence-cosmetics.com/about/ 

Comments

  1. Positive site, where did u come up the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.
    Sofizone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment