Hi, i'm Marian!
Blessings,


Welcome to the Color Wheel Gallery! I'm Marian, a mommy of two wonderful Children, a Professional Gospel Vocalist, Entrepreneur and a Blogger. This Blog is for Beauty, Fashion, Inspiration, Lifestyle, Product Reviews, and Videos. I have recently worked with Pure Flix, Abbe Glasses, Astonishing Skin Care, skin1.com, Amorroco Argan Oil, The Make up Miser, Orglamix Cosmetics, Salty Cosmetics, Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques, Mary Kay, Markwins, Caboodles, The Organic Face, Amazing Cosmetics, Billion Dollar Brows, House of Lashes, Olay, Cover Girl among others.
Oh, yes! I can't forget "Sent by You, made by me" my new greeting card service. Just look for the logo on the side bar or at the bottom of the post to view my work and to put in your order.:) If you are a company and would like to send your products for review, let's get in touch!

Maybelline the Blushed Nudes Palette and Swatches



Yay! I finally got my little hands on the Maybelline the Blushed Nudes Eye palette and today I bring you swatches an EOTD. (Eye of the day)

I found this beauty at a Walmart for $9.98 and yes the colors resemble the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette but they are totally different in texture and Pigmentation. 

I do own the UD Naked 3 and I love it but  The Blushed Nudes is Pretty as well so I had to test and compare. 

My thoughts, UD 3 is by far the best in quality and pigmentation but this little beauty does not stay behind either.


I am happy I purchased this palette. 
The I look I created with it, is very nice and soft and most of the colors are pigmented as well so that's a plus.

There are 12 shades consisting of Rose Golds, Plums, Blushes and Roses as they describe it. 

 Let's get to the swatches.
This picture is without using primer.


You can see by the swatches that there are four shadows that are very sheer and I wasn't too pleased with that.

Now on this next picture of swatches with the primer, you see those shadows were a little more noticeable with pigmentation. But those are good for all over base colors or simply washes of color on the lid. And of course for the Browbone.


The Blushed Nudes by Maybelline is exclusive to Walmart and it is definitely worth $9.98 but it does have a few shadows I wish were more pigmented. 

The palette overall is great for daytime and nighttime looks and it includes shimmers and two that have sparkle. 

Here are the colors I used to create this Eye Look.
I used the Mary Kay Primer as a Base and They're Real Mascara for my lashes


And now for the look!



Do you plan on getting The Blushed Nudes? 

Comments

Post a Comment