Hi, i'm Marian!
Blessings,


Welcome to the Color Wheel Gallery! I'm Marian, a mommy of two wonderful Children, a Professional Gospel Vocalist, Entrepreneur and a Blogger. This Blog is for Beauty, Fashion, Inspiration, Lifestyle, Product Reviews, and Videos. I have recently worked with Pure Flix, Abbe Glasses, Astonishing Skin Care, skin1.com, Amorroco Argan Oil, The Make up Miser, Orglamix Cosmetics, Salty Cosmetics, Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques, Mary Kay, Markwins, Caboodles, The Organic Face, Amazing Cosmetics, Billion Dollar Brows, House of Lashes, Olay, Cover Girl among others.
Oh, yes! I can't forget "Sent by You, made by me" my new greeting card service. Just look for the logo on the side bar or at the bottom of the post to view my work and to put in your order.:) If you are a company and would like to send your products for review, let's get in touch!

Happy Valentine's Day

Today is a beautiful reminder on how we should share our hearts with others.
A simple smile, phone call or greeting can brighten someone's day. 
Love is a grand thing to feel and to share.

Yesterday, I shared with my friends at our church Valentine's Day Sock Hop Dinner.
We had a great time and there was also a Grease reanactment on stage lol
I couldn't stop laughing!

Then at the end of the dinner, different couples shared thier love stories with us and how they had to be patient with each other, comunicate with each other in order for thier marriage to keep going strong. 
Some were newlyweds and 1 couple had 50 years of marriage.

I have been married 13 yrs and I'm still counting and Love plays a big part of that.  
I leave you with one of my favorite inspirational verses that we should all carry in our hearts as wonderful human beings from 1 Corinthians 13:4-8



Now for the 50's Fun! I wanted to go as a sock hopper but couldn't find an outifit on time so I improvised and went Pin up:)

Happy Valentine's Day!!!