Hi, i'm Marian!
Blessings,


Welcome to the Color Wheel Gallery! I'm Marian, a mommy of two wonderful Children, a Professional Gospel Vocalist, Entrepreneur and a Blogger. This Blog is for Beauty, Fashion, Inspiration, Lifestyle, Product Reviews, and Videos. I have recently worked with Pure Flix, Abbe Glasses, Astonishing Skin Care, skin1.com, Amorroco Argan Oil, The Make up Miser, Orglamix Cosmetics, Salty Cosmetics, Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques, Mary Kay, Markwins, Caboodles, The Organic Face, Amazing Cosmetics, Billion Dollar Brows, House of Lashes, Olay, Cover Girl among others.
Oh, yes! I can't forget "Sent by You, made by me" my new greeting card service. Just look for the logo on the side bar or at the bottom of the post to view my work and to put in your order.:) If you are a company and would like to send your products for review, let's get in touch!

Rimmel London in The Influenster Frosty Vox Box


Influenster recently gave me their Frosty Vox Box to Review and for testing purposes and in this box I received a Rimmel London ScandalEyes Water Proof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner and a Rimmel London Eye Makeup Remover.

The ScandalEyes eyeliner reminds me of the Urban Decay 24/7 pencils for its pigmentation, it glides on smoothly and staying power. This creamy pencil can also be sharpened for a perfect point and application every time. Just remember to prime your lids and free them of all oil if not the pencil will glide too much and not apply well.


The price point for the ScandalEyes Kajal Pencil in Black from Rimmel can be purchased at your local drugstore or even on line for about $4.00 Bucks or less and comes in 10 different shades.

In the pics you see the lines I drew with this Kajal pencil and the pigmentation it has and when I rubbed it what was left of it. It pretty much stayed on until I used the Rimmel Makeup remover.




This gentle eye makeup remover is oil free and its great for removing the eyeliner and mascara , pretty much all the products that go on your eyes that are stubborn to remove.



I had to use two swipes in order to remove the ScandalEyes eyeliner from my hand but when I tested it on my eye makeup I soaked it on a cotton pad and it lifted and removed all the makeup I had on my eyes much quicker.




The Rimmel London Oil Free Makeup Eye Remover is suited for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers and retails for $4.50 for 4.2 oz  at your local drugstore as well .

I must say this is a great Duo because the Makeup Remover compliments the Eyeliner in a perfect way!

And a great tip if you want to make a perfect wing because pencils can be a little tricky just use an angled brush to swipe product from the tip of the liner and line away. Or create a line on your eyes with the pencil and with an angled brush begin to go over it and create your cat eye, baby wing or just a simple clean line.

Here's my Rimmel London Look using the ScandalEyes eyeliner:)





Comments

Post a Comment