Hi, i'm Marian!
Blessings,


Welcome to the Color Wheel Gallery! I'm Marian, a mommy of two wonderful Children, a Professional Gospel Vocalist, Entrepreneur and a Blogger. This Blog is for Beauty, Fashion, Inspiration, Lifestyle, Product Reviews, and Videos. I have recently worked with Pure Flix, Abbe Glasses, Astonishing Skin Care, skin1.com, Amorroco Argan Oil, The Make up Miser, Orglamix Cosmetics, Salty Cosmetics, Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques, Mary Kay, Markwins, Caboodles, The Organic Face, Amazing Cosmetics, Billion Dollar Brows, House of Lashes, Olay, Cover Girl among others.
Oh, yes! I can't forget "Sent by You, made by me" my new greeting card service. Just look for the logo on the side bar or at the bottom of the post to view my work and to put in your order.:) If you are a company and would like to send your products for review, let's get in touch!

Leopard Print Fashion Scarf


I recieved this leopard print scarf at a deep discount through Buy Wholesale Cheap. If you are an Amazon Prime member the site gives you discount codes to purchase products for less on Amazon. Here's my prime link if you would like to join so that you too can get codes on great products and Free 2 Day shipping on your purchases.

Now for the Leopard Print goodness!

This multi- use scarf look fabulous and feels light. The pendant does not look cheap at all and it's very sturdy. I love that I can just wear all black or add a dash of color like the pics below and the scarf still makes a fashion statement. It can also be worn with a tank top or turtle neck, the possibilities are endless. This scarf can be worn in various ways even as a belt wrap but I prefer the 2 ways in the pic best. I really didn't want to take out the pendant but many styles can be achieved without it as well. But yes this polyester scarf is a compliment to your work day attire for office, a casual or formal date, or just for Fun and Fashion:)
You can get your leopard print scarf on Amazon when it becomes available. And the good thing about this scarf is that you can find many more varieties like this one with different pendants and colors available on Amazon. Happy Shopping!






Here are some more ways…


Here are some of my blogger friends sporting the leopard print as well:)


Melissa Follow her here http://tizzy-licious.com



























and Carlie Follow her here http://lefthandedscrewdriver.weebly.com
























And Joy who is not a blogger but a cool Fashionista:)

Comments

Post a Comment