Hi, i'm Marian!
Blessings,


Welcome to the Color Wheel Gallery! I'm Marian, a mommy of two wonderful Children, a Professional Gospel Vocalist, Entrepreneur and a Blogger. This Blog is for Beauty, Fashion, Inspiration, Lifestyle, Product Reviews, and Videos. I have recently worked with Pure Flix, Abbe Glasses, Astonishing Skin Care, skin1.com, Amorroco Argan Oil, The Make up Miser, Orglamix Cosmetics, Salty Cosmetics, Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques, Mary Kay, Markwins, Caboodles, The Organic Face, Amazing Cosmetics, Billion Dollar Brows, House of Lashes, Olay, Cover Girl among others.
Oh, yes! I can't forget "Sent by You, made by me" my new greeting card service. Just look for the logo on the side bar or at the bottom of the post to view my work and to put in your order.:) If you are a company and would like to send your products for review, let's get in touch!

Beauty products for Less

 My Beauty regimen consists of Coconut Oil and Argan Oil. I use the Argan Oil as a daily moisturizer and at night I use Coconut oil as a nighttime moisturizer! These products have really saved my skin. 
I just ordered this 4 oz Bottle Of Argan Oil on Amazon for .30 cents!
That's right .30 Cents!
Here are the steps…

Subscribe to a Free Prime Account on Amazon for 30 days and get Free 2 day Shipping, movies, music and more!
(remember to cancel before your 30 days or decide to subscribe for $99 a year not bad at all)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200444170

Then click the NO KIDDING COUPONS LINK
here you will get 150 points for signing up and they will take you to different steps to complete. once you are in you will find the 99% off coupons in your cart and choose what coupon you want to redeem. the only thing about this site is that they ask you review your product once you use it so you can obtain more coupons!!!! 
so go ahead and do it and allow your skin to be pampered by this Exquisite Moroccan Oil known as Liquid Gold or redeem for what ever Beauty product you like in your Offer list!

http://nokiddingcoupons.com/dap/a/?a=12397

I can't wait to receive my mine :)