Hi, i'm Marian!
Blessings,


Welcome to the Color Wheel Gallery! I'm Marian, a mommy of two wonderful Children, a Professional Gospel Vocalist, Entrepreneur and a Blogger. This Blog is for Beauty, Fashion, Inspiration, Lifestyle, Product Reviews, and Videos. I have recently worked with Pure Flix, Abbe Glasses, Astonishing Skin Care, skin1.com, Amorroco Argan Oil, The Make up Miser, Orglamix Cosmetics, Salty Cosmetics, Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques, Mary Kay, Markwins, Caboodles, The Organic Face, Amazing Cosmetics, Billion Dollar Brows, House of Lashes, Olay, Cover Girl among others.
Oh, yes! I can't forget "Sent by You, made by me" my new greeting card service. Just look for the logo on the side bar or at the bottom of the post to view my work and to put in your order.:) If you are a company and would like to send your products for review, let's get in touch!

Natural Beauty Look

Youtube: Marian aka The Colorwheelgallery
Facebook: The Color Wheel Gallery

Eyes: Nothing but curled lashes

Products on cheeks and Lips:
Face: Mica Beauty Mineral Powder
Blush: Be a Bombshell Cosmetics in Sweet Cheeks
Cheek and nose highlight: The balm Mary Lou-manizer
Lipstick: Clinique in Shy







Comments

  1. Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of

    info and also check haute her for girls dress. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment